Last updated: 29.06.2023
1. Data controller and contact information
Conference Manager A/S is the data controller for the processing of your personal data. Here you can see our contact information:
Conference Manager A/S
Phone: 8883 2000
2. Description of the treatment
- Delivery of our service: Personal information entered by you or a person who has ordered a product/service from us on your behalf, inquired or requested information about our product/service, registered for one of our events or a similar purpose.
- Marketing: Personal information is used for marketing purposes, including targeting our communication with you on the basis of your areas of interest and focus, as well as sending you relevant marketing in the form of e.g. newsletters.
- Statistics: Personal information is used to prepare statistics for the use of our websites.
- Job search: Personal information is used to process your application.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data depend on the use and your relationship with the Conference Manager, including whether you, for example are a customer or have only signed up for our newsletter.
For security reasons and for troubleshooting, we process the following information:
- IP address, browser information, time stamp
In addition, we process personal data you have voluntarily submitted via contact forms on our website, including, but not limited to:
- Name, e-mail, position, company, telephone number, comments, etc.
If you are looking for a position at Conference Manager A/S, we will process the information you send to us, including potentially sensitive information you have voluntarily submitted.
We collect information from the following sources:
- Directly from you
- The company or organization to which you are affiliated (e.g. as an employee or consultant)
- Online sources e.g. social media that is publicly available if you choose to provide us with information about it.
Basis of treatment
We process your personal data based on the following processing basis:
- Article 6.1.f
When it is necessary to serve a legitimate interest for us. We have a legitimate interest in being able to get in touch with you, communicate and cooperate with you regarding the conclusion/compliance/fulfillment of agreements with you or the company or organization you are associated with (e.g. as an employee or consultant), as well as comply with requests from you. Below, we have a legitimate interest in keeping documentation of our collaboration for use in invoicing and resolving any disputes
- Article 6.1.b
When it is necessary to fulfill an agreement with you, or for us to handle inquiries and the like prior to your eventual conclusion of an agreement with us
- Article 6.1.c
When processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation for us. In certain cases, we are legally obliged to store material in which your personal data is included. It can, for example, be used for documentation of transaction traces and the like in accordance with the rules in accounting legislation.
- Article 6.1.a
When you have voluntarily given us your consent, e.g. by sending a job application, filling in a form or the like.
We may share your personal data with:
- Suppliers, including IT suppliers, support, product suppliers and financial institutions that we work with to assist our business.
- Group companies
- Public authorities
We store information about you for as long as we need to be able to:
- carry out the purposes mentioned above
- the collaboration
- our right to process the personal data as well
- our compliance with rules on the processing of personal data and other legislation, e.g. accounting legislation (which requires us to store accounting material for five years from the end of the financial year to which the accounting material relates)
3. Mandatory information
When we collect personal data from you, it is voluntary whether you want to provide the information to us. If you do not provide us with the personal data, the consequence may be that we cannot fulfill the purposes above, including:
- that we cannot enter into a customer/supplier or other collaborative relationship with you, including being able to communicate and have ongoing contact with you or the company you are associated with (e.g. as an employee or consultant),
- that we cannot comply with your requests,
- that we cannot give you user access to our services, services and systems and
- that we cannot process your application for a position
4. Your rights
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access, correction or deletion of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for use in direct marketing
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to your revocation of your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You can always file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Norwegian Data Protection Authority.
You can exercise your rights by: Contacting the Data Controller described in point 1.
There may be conditions or limitations to these rights. It is therefore not certain that you, for example, has the right to data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances in connection with the processing activities.